Originally Posted by Miragtop62
?

its an ignorant asshole american website thing - you wouldnt understand
Old 29-07-2009, 15:23
VW Enthousiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromosexual
Thank you for NOT CENSORING me.

Thank you for accepting me. I really fucking appreciate it.

-Paul

And people wonder why I reopened the MK1Love site with my own MK1DUBZ.COM and MK1LUV.COM

There were points over on the tex that I couldn't even mention a company name unless they advertised on the tex, not put a name out there, but just to say, I bought this part from company 'XXX'

Paul started the original mk1love.com that was free speech. I really liked that and since that is gone, I went ahead and started it.

When I travel to Europe and Mexico, it is soooo different there, everyone is more laid back.

For now, fuck it, I got my site, it may be small, but the few people there are laid back decent older people.

Old 29-07-2009, 15:30
Volksforum Crew

when i travel to the states, everyone's laidback aswell, it's just the online mentality of 16 yr old kiddies and anal mods
Old 29-07-2009, 16:31
VW Enthousiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcski
when i travel to the states, everyone's laidback aswell, it's just the online mentality of 16 yr old kiddies and anal mods

People here don't want to do anything face to face here. No one here wants to say something and then stand behind what they believe.

There are a lot of religious freaks, strong minded people that think you should follow their views and live like them instead of making your own path and do what you like.

there are a lot of people here that have nothing better to do than to screw with someone else's life.

Don't get me wrong, america is a great country, but I am sometimes embarrassed to be an american. The country supports the whole free speech and freedon of religion, but people then criticize you if you practice it.

I am not religious by any means, but if I have something say, I say it, ask Paul, he'll tell you some of the nasty rotten crap that comes out of my mouth.

No offense to volksforum, but I am sure I can say something here that would get removed very quickly. That is just how I am though.
Old 29-07-2009, 18:54
Volksforum Draaideur Donateur Wheeler Dealer

Send a message via AIM to breadfan83 Send a message via MSN to breadfan83

Haven't even opened the Tex in months, just cause I seem to get banned every single time I try to sell shit on there. Seems you can't sell stuff when you're trying to make profit. Funny thing is, the mod who banned me for that twice, had a few dozen FS-threads himself... told me that was "different". Guess most the mods are a lil different aswell... shortbus-kinda-different.

So whatcha do to get banned this time?

Oh, and the picture posted above got me banned while still having 85 userpoints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
broodfanaat heeft gelijk

Buyer / seller feedback thread
Golf mk2 16v W.I.P.
Boot-sale
Old 29-07-2009, 19:20
VW Enthousiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadfan83

So whatcha do to get banned this time?

Oh, and the picture posted above got me banned while still having 85 userpoints!

That point system is a load of crap, to hell with them. Vortex and Mods aside, a lot of members are all pissy all of the time too.

I know Paul was banned a few times, but I was banned:

once for talking about street racing
second for giving away copied Bentley information
three for giving away pirated ross-tech software
four for posting a picture of a very large dildo and telling someone that they needed that in their ass
five promoting and talking about gruvenparts.com before they were a paying advertiser.

Then they just banned all of my IP addresses, in fact, the 'rromasko IP ban" is still in effect.

As with anything else, the vortex had become a cash cow and a very large site, so now they can do whatever they want. I am fine with that, because now I can do whatever I want.

Here is one for you:

Old 29-07-2009, 19:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdub
That point system is a load of crap, to hell with them. Vortex and Mods aside, a lot of members are all pissy all of the time too.

I know Paul was banned a few times, but I was banned:

once for talking about street racing
second for giving away copied Bentley information
three for giving away pirated ross-tech software
four for posting a picture of a very large dildo and telling someone that they needed that in their ass
five promoting and talking about gruvenparts.com before they were a paying advertiser.

Then they just banned all of my IP addresses, in fact, the 'rromasko IP ban" is still in effect.

As with anything else, the vortex had become a cash cow and a very large site, so now they can do whatever they want. I am fine with that, because now I can do whatever I want.

Here is one for you:

Check out my first one, breadfan83, banned with 90 userpoints iirc.
After that I got banned tons of times, once for having the username "batman".

Most of the bans were for selling shit while not paying advertising fees though.
Boostin20v sent me to Vortex Mediagroup, an even bigger bunch of scammers and ripp offs than the regular criminals / admins on the Tex. They then told me all in total I had to pay "only" $3k per year to sell whatever I wanted. After telling David and later Steven how I thought about the Mediagroup and their rules I got banned again... twice.

Quote:
broodfanaat heeft gelijk

Golf mk2 16v W.I.P.
Boot-sale
Old 29-07-2009, 20:48
VW Enthousiast

I am no longer a fan of that site, but that won't stop me from using it to my benefit.

I wrote up a nice DIY and I think it was a magnetic bumper sticker I had in one of the pics, well they deleted the entire post because of it. I didn't even realize it.

No problem, I have my own site where I can post what I want, and ya know what, I don't care of you are a member or what you are about. I have information out there, if you want it, take it.

I have no rules other than don't piss on other members, other than that, I don't care what people talk about.

I was talking about a street race, since when did the vortex become the police, fuck that. We were only talking. Fuck them.

I'll continue to use that site to my benefit. This site is cool too, I see some nudity and crap, but in all fairness, I need a place for the DIY stuff I write up and need to know that I am not wasting my time. I wrote a bunch of stuff on one site and then the site was just gone.

I also hate when people write DIY stuff and then the pics they link to are gone in a few months, so now I host the pics too.

I am sooo happy I started the site, a cool place to hang.
Old 29-07-2009, 20:57
Volksforum Crew

Old 29-07-2009, 20:58

Quote:
I am no longer a fan of that site, but that won't stop me from using it to my benefit.

I wrote up a nice DIY and I think it was a magnetic bumper sticker I had in one of the pics, well they deleted the entire post because of it. I didn't even realize it.

No problem, I have my own site where I can post what I want, and ya know what, I don't care of you are a member or what you are about. I have information out there, if you want it, take it.

I have no rules other than don't piss on other members, other than that, I don't care what people talk about.

I was talking about a street race, since when did the vortex become the police, fuck that. We were only talking. Fuck them.

I'll continue to use that site to my benefit. This site is cool too, I see some nudity and crap, but in all fairness, I need a place for the DIY stuff I write up and need to know that I am not wasting my time. I wrote a bunch of stuff on one site and then the site was just gone.

I also hate when people write DIY stuff and then the pics they link to are gone in a few months, so now I host the pics too.

I am sooo happy I started the site, a cool place to hang.

No talking politics or believes, no racial talk, no discussion about illegal actions or discussions that could lead to illegal actions. No swearing, no bullying, no nudity (BOOOOOOOOO), no off topic, no selling stuff that advertisers sell or could sell, no this, no that, no opinion of yer own... I believe that's about it, roight?

Other that that, the Tex is still fun... to errrrr... look at... or something?

Quote:
broodfanaat heeft gelijk

Golf mk2 16v W.I.P.
Boot-sale
Old 30-07-2009, 01:57
VW Enthousiast

EXACTLY

They claim that it is a family site? Fuck 'em.

You can see that the true die hard fans are onm smaller sites because there is more of a focus on technical issues.

As I said, i will use that site all I can. but I'll only put real content on my site.

Some people get upset, but honestly, I wouldn't care if one of you guys came to my site and links to some pics or a thread here.

To me, the more information out there, the better it is for people looking for it.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:45
Postwhore

..............anyway.....

I am just glad to be here
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15
Volksforum Aandeelhouder

I can understand that you arent aware of it (since it is in the dutch section) that we also have a DIY section over here, not that big but never the less we do have one:

http://www.volksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135

De werkplaats = The garage / The shop
In this section you will find all completed DIY topics

Technische verslagen = Technical reports / DIY
In the section you can open new topics for each DIY tut you have laying around

The mods should also activate the section in the international part of the forum!
Old 15-08-2009, 11:02
Postwhore

i mention on the 'other' site that chrome plated bolts do not match a polished bumper.
thats it.

bamm..... banned.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:12
Volksforum Aandeelhouder - Pedalwanne

Send a message via MSN to Pedaalemmer

no shit? Well you can even post tities on this site as long there is a vw on the picture
Old 15-08-2009, 17:51
Postwhore

hahahahah
Old 25-09-2009, 22:37
VW Enthousiast

Quote:
Thank you for NOT CENSORING me.

Thank you for accepting me. I really fucking appreciate it.

-Paul

Ya know Paul, not for nothing, you want people to accept you for who you are, but then you turn around and criticize me for being me.

Doesn't really make sense..... I never talked shit on you or called you names.
Old 26-09-2009, 07:27
Postwhore

hahaha what the fuck are you smoking bro?

you dont know me.... and i dont know you.... so lets just get along and act like adults.

did you know i am 37 years old and have a profession?

....it doesnt involve talking sheit either.

have a good day.... and i will give you a hug.... because i am not a negative nancy... i am a positive paulypoos

Old 26-09-2009, 16:58
VW Enthousiast

Quote:
hahaha what the fuck are you smoking bro?

you dont know me.... and i dont know you.... so lets just get along and act like adults.

did you know i am 37 years old and have a profession?

....it doesnt involve talking sheit either.

have a good day.... and i will give you a hug.... because i am not a negative nancy... i am a positive paulypoos

Gotta bust your balls a little.
Old 05-10-2009, 18:27
Postwhore

Quote:
Gotta bust your balls a little.

no you dont.