Thread: Been a while
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 19:32
Forum Newbee

Send a message via AIM to brelvis25 Send a message via Yahoo to brelvis25

thanks guys.. here is an update

the last cruise it went on

well, i had to do some new work to her to make her more comfortable, better suited, and feel a whole hell of a lot more stable.

so, old exhaust manifold.. went to replace the downpipe with a TT dual downpipe, realised, it wouldnt work with this early toilet bowl manifold..

so out it goes, and to take its place.. a nice bosal header. thought i would give it a little bit of a new guster with now high temp paint.

so, then realising that the damn car was super greasy, i changed this

for this, now nice and clean, not greasy.. including new mounts.. no mo greasy arms.

so, now, i have nice new subframe, new mounts.. well, needed new tie rods.. so cleaned up the ol rack a lil bit, and added some urethane bushings....

well, i was thinkin, why not replace the a arms too, and add a sway bar, and add urethane busings for the a arms. the car didnt have a sway bar.. this is where the astro glide comes in handy.

so, now i want to add some brakes.. some nice 10.1's that i have had for about two years now.. maybe they might get some use.

a coilover shot just cause.

lets dress her up a bit now.. new tails, and rear euro bumpers installed.

some painted bits in the bay.. plus some new gaskets and she still needs a bath inside, but that can wait..

headlight harness.. nice relayed kit..

new grille, added an 8v spoiler... 16v didnt last more than 5 miles..

some interior now.. doorcards, seats, steering wheel.. just need a non cracked red stripe dash.

and pretty much how she sits til i get my wheels someday.

more updates to come.. cant wait to drive her again.. TT stainless exhaust going on this week, and some tweaking/tuning to make her pas DEQ and she will be all legal.