View Single Post
Old 22-12-2009, 17:54
VW Fanatic

Ik had hem ook gemaild. Kreeg in eerste instantie dezelfde mail terug als Domi. Toen heb ik hem hetvolgende gestuurd:

Quote:
Hi Royton,

Ik heb de komende week een aantal afspraken in Engeland. Is het niet mogelijk om dan langs te komen om de auto te bekijken en hem dan cash te betalen. Dit vertrouw ik meer als mijn geld naar een account te sturen van een bank die ik totaal niet ken. Afgelopen tijden zijn er nogal rare dingen gebeurd met banken, groot en klein. hierdoor vertrouw ik niet alle banken zomaar om daar mijn geld naar te sturen en het dan straks niet meer terug te zien....

ik hoor graag van je

waarop ik de volgende email kreeg van hem:

Quote:
Dear Chris,

Like I said in my first mail I work in the military and I won't be available for the next few weeks. If you send me your Full Name and Address I will forward them to MoneyBookers and they will contact you and explain step by step how this deal will go on. Like this you will be able to talk with them directly and ask all you want to know about me, car,transaction or the possibility to see it.
Please see the attachment with inspection reports!

Respectfully,
Sgt. Royton Sevenoaks

waarna ik weer heb geantwoord met het volgende (let niet op mijn engels niet mijn sterkste punt)

Quote:
Hi Royton,

In your first email you told me that you wanted to sell the car quickly because you are preparing to go on a military mission. And now you are telling me that you are going for the next few weeks. If you want to sell the car quickly i can see you thursday or saterday because i'm in the UK from tomorrow till friday next week. I'm not going to put my money on some bankacount I don't trust when i'm in the position that i can meet you in 2 day's... I can pay you cash so you have the money quickly and i take the car with me home...

de eerste twee keer kreeg ik binnen 5 minuten een antwoord en heb nu al meer dan een uur niks meer van hem gehoord.