View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 19:08
VW Addict

Default otti´s wörthersee 2012 thread

hi guys

i am starting my thread right here and now for you.

tomorrow morning i will start to make it from Bergen in Norway through 3 countrys and a couple of stops along the way in my attempt to make it to the wörthersee in austria.

there will ba loads of pics wich i will comment and post in bundles of 10pics per post, i just hate it when the side takes forever to load. there will be a lot of car pics a little later in the thread when i make it down there.

it depends a lot if i can make it to register the mk1 you know in my 2 days in berlin where i am going to stop to register it again and pick up my MOM. no laughing matter here, i promised my mom to invite here this year to a vacation, so she has to stick with me and see some cars, if i break down in the mk1 she will be my tow vehicle in the mk IV.

there is a lot of driving involved here and thats no laughing matter since my mkIV does not have a curuise control...

anyway, i dont really know where i will have internet connection to upload the pics so there could be some breaks until i reach wifi again. i hope you like my efford

i will start tomorrow with the ferry from bergen/norway to hirtshals/danmark (i got a good discount and this makes it cheaper than to drive)
i am here atm

the mk IV is packed and checked, i didnt refuel because fuel is cheaper in danmark

wish me luck for my journey, i can use it after the bad luck streak i had in the past months riving:

i will update as soon as i have the opportunity with fresh pics

if you like use google maps to see how far i have reached and where i am! :noob: