Volksforum.com

Go Back   Volksforum.com > International > Off Topic > News
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 21-07-2010, 14:46
VW Enthousiast

Default Volkswagen Van Centre Boosts Its Senior Management Expertise

An Ipswich Volkswagen van centre has appointed a servicing expert to head up its commercial vehicle servicing division.

Gerald Payne, from Framlingham, accepted the role as service manager at Wolsey Volkswagen Van Centre bringing with him over 30 years of automotive experience.

The 50 year old started in the motor trade in 1976 as a workshop technician and has developed his knowledge and expertise having worked within various servicing roles for leading automotive brands.

Gerald joined Wolsey Volkswagen in 1999, initially as a service advisor and more recently as an assistant service manager within the passenger car division. He puts his loyalty to the brand and business down to the professional and friendly team at Wolsey.

He said: “Wolsey Volkswagen’s friendly and professional atmosphere makes it an enjoyable working environment.

“My latest challenge will enable me to expand and enhance our existing servicing needs for our commercial vehicle customers and is one that I am looking forward to progressing.”

Head of Business at Wolsey Van Centre David Nichols said: “Gerald has a superb track record in servicing and his expertise and brand awareness makes him the ideal person to continue to develop the servicing needs of van drivers in Ipswich.”