Volksforum.com

Go Back   Volksforum.com > International > Classifieds > Parts for sale
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-09-2013, 13:19
Forum Newbee

Exclamation 16V performance parts for sale.

Going a different route with my Mk1 so the whole engine conversion is for sale.

I don't think its gonna go complete so bear with me and I'll try and get individual prices up.

DTA S40 PRO ECU and loom, comes with Peugeot coil pack, two air temp sensors (hot wire type and old plastic type), coolant temp sensor, Magneti Marelli 3 Bar MAP sensor and serial comms cable with USB converter: €800 Firm

020 2Y Mk2 16V gearbox with Quaife LSD, the lad I bought it from bought it at GTI International and it was supposed to have been rebuilt but I have no proof of this.
Theres no crunches or noises, comes with a Mk3 diesel starter, got fresh shot of Redline MTL a few months back: €700.

I have a TSR steel Mk1 linkage kit for this aswell if needed and a Sachs Sport clutch with around 8k miles on it.

Kent Cams 16V adjustable vernier cam pulley: €50

Schrick 276 cams with new lightweight followers and new Genuine cam chain: €550 Firm, less than 3k miles on these.

Powersprint stainless 4-2-1 16v manifold: €300 - Provisionally sold.

Jenvey DTH throttle bodies with injectors, throttle position sensor, Badger 5 throttle linkage and balancing tool, theres 45mm trumpets with 20mm spacers with them and pipercross socks: €700

ABF engine with around 75-80K miles, very quiet engine, I've changed the oil about 5 times since I've had it and its only covered about 10k since I got it, no manifolds or dizzy, new timing belt kit, thermostat, comes with the better Mk3 diesel type alternator and tensioner: €250 - Provisionally sold.

Nothing Leaves Stock dizzy blank €25

Zeitronix Wideband Lambda controller for sale also, link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zeitronix-wid ... 19e149a0fb

Looking for €240

Theres probably other bits that I'm forgetting so I'll update this when I can.

Cheers,

Murph