Volksforum.com

Go Back   Volksforum.com > International > Watercooled technical forums > Golf and Jetta Mk3
User Name
Password
Home Shop FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts




Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-09-2008, 23:37
phaeton phaeton is offline
Volksforum Crew - Moderator International Forums
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 218
Send a message via MSN to phaeton
Question Does anyone have a pic of the Golf Ute in the AutoMuseum ?

Does anyone have a pic of the Golf Ute in the AutoMuseum ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-09-2008, 18:18
PerL's Avatar
PerL PerL is offline
Volksforum Crew - Moderator International Forums
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,114
Send a message via MSN to PerL
Default

I assume you mean Pickup when you say Ute?
__________________
If you have a 5 cylinder, you don't need a stereo.

1999 Audi A6 quattro
1990 Volkswagen Golf CL Syncro
1987 Audi Coupe quattro
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-09-2008, 18:58
Stijn's Avatar
Stijn Stijn is offline
Class of 2003
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,762
Send a message via ICQ to Stijn Send a message via AIM to Stijn Send a message via MSN to Stijn
Default

ute, I like that word. I assume it's ausie talk?
__________________
Quote:
Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You're first.
Connie: Mom!
Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-09-2008, 19:52
Tjaap's Avatar
Tjaap Tjaap is offline
Volksforum Crew - You WILL comply!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 25,157
Default

utility vehicle. yeh pick-up, but Golf ute? are you sure?
not a Saveiro or rebadged Skoda?
__________________
Welcome to the internet:
Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-09-2008, 00:38
phaeton phaeton is offline
Volksforum Crew - Moderator International Forums
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 218
Send a message via MSN to phaeton
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerL
I assume you mean Pickup when you say Ute?


Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn
ute, I like that word. I assume it's ausie talk?


Indeed it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaap
utility vehicle. yeh pick-up, but Golf ute? are you sure?
not a Saveiro or rebadged Skoda?


100% sure.

I don't know whether its still in the AutoMuseum but in the book 'Volkswagens of the World' there is a small picture of one.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-09-2008, 00:49
RubenD's Avatar
RubenD RubenD is offline
Volksforum Aandeelhouder
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,221
Default

Autostadt has this big storage area, so the chance that it's in the museum @ the this very moment is like 25%. I will have a look there next month. When I see it I will take a photo off it for you
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-09-2008, 11:59
phaeton phaeton is offline
Volksforum Crew - Moderator International Forums
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 218
Send a message via MSN to phaeton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenD
Autostadt has this big storage area, so the chance that it's in the museum @ the this very moment is like 25%. I will have a look there next month. When I see it I will take a photo off it for you


Thanks Ruben
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-09-2008, 20:11
PerL's Avatar
PerL PerL is offline
Volksforum Crew - Moderator International Forums
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,114
Send a message via MSN to PerL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaeton
I don't know whether its still in the AutoMuseum but in the book 'Volkswagens of the World' there is a small picture of one.


I had to take a look, and I also have to say that it looks a bit weird, mostly because of the rear window treatment, and the fibre glass shell on the back.
__________________
If you have a 5 cylinder, you don't need a stereo.

1999 Audi A6 quattro
1990 Volkswagen Golf CL Syncro
1987 Audi Coupe quattro
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-01-2010, 11:44
Tjaap's Avatar
Tjaap Tjaap is offline
Volksforum Crew - You WILL comply!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 25,157
Default

so did we ever find this mysterious car?
__________________
Welcome to the internet:
Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31-01-2010, 16:45
Chromosexual's Avatar
Chromosexual Chromosexual is offline
VW Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 992
Default

did someone say Ute?
__________________
no new friends
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-02-2010, 18:01
maniacmark's Avatar
maniacmark maniacmark is offline
Forum junkie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

There was the Touareg Pick Up concept and off course the new VW Amorok.

Do you mean by any chance one of these?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All rights reserved, Volksforum