Go Back   Volksforum.com > International > Classifieds > Parts for sale
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 16-09-2016, 09:29
Forum Newbee

Exclamation For sale: Jetta mk1 rear window louvers

Hi all,

I'm selling my rear window louvers for a Jetta mk1. Unfortunately, my Jetta burned down and got completely destroyed. Luckily, I had the louvers at home at the time.

The louvers fabricated by Auto-Plas are in very good condition, no cracks or tears or other broken sections. However, one of the plastic mounting clips went missing, which I fabricated out of aluminum and works perfectly (would look better painted black). Also has small scuffs from opening the trunk of the car, barely noticable (see detailed pictures @ ebay link below).

Can be sent all over the world (I'm from The Netherlands). Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer and may vary per country of destination. Part will be cleaned thouroughly before shipping, and wrapped for protection as not to be damaged, of course.

Price is €750 / $840 / £635, negotiable if seriously interested. Note that this is an extremely rare and hard to find part, ánd it will make your Jetta look extremely bad-ass . Also, the money will be put to good use rebuilding my collection of cars and parts from the ground up.

Click here for more pictures:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-...AAOSwvzRX1BP 9