Volksforum.com

Go Back   Volksforum.com > International > Classifieds > Cars for sale
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-08-2006, 20:36
Forum Newbee

Default Corrado G60 For Sale

Well, it's that time when I have to say fairwell to my C.

I've had it for a year and half and is better condition now than when I bought it.

Here's the spec:

1991 (J) G60, Alpine White, 17" Rims, Lowered, Green Induction Kit, 68mm Pulley, 130k, FSH, Usual G60 Refinements, All electrics work except for the central locking (the pump went two weeks ago and I haven't had time to change as yet), Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser, 6 months tax and was MOT'd last week. All that needed doing was handbrake cables, which were replaced.

Since the 2005 MOT it has covered approx 4.5k/5k and has benefitted from a new (second hand out of my mates G60) gearbox at 127k, New water pump, alternator & power steering belt about 200m ago. I had a look at the cam belt and it seemed quite new so I left it alone. I have also just had the car tracked as I some how knocked the tracking out.

I had it on the rollers last year and was knocking out 165 BHP & 215 Ib/Ft of Torque which I was quite impressed with.

Bad Points:
Central Locking is currently not working, hole in drivers side bolster, few scuffs on the front bumper, small marks on the body but nothing serious, slight wear on the outside of the two front tyres due to tracking being out.

I'm putting it up for £2500 ono. If anyone has any questions either drop me a PM or give me a call on 07900 923088. Any test is welcome. I live in the center of Cardiff but work in Bristol if anyone wanted to meet there to view.

Check some of the pics here: http://gallery.filefront.com/ChrisFereday/

Hope you all like???

Fez
Old 01-09-2006, 16:07
Forum Newbee