Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 21-12-2009, 19:36
Married to PC

Default Volkswagen Touareg V6 3.0 TDI op MP voor 8100 euro

http://link.marktplaats.nl/306290948

Niet echt een veel voor een touareg...
Old 21-12-2009, 19:38
Volksforum Crew - You WILL comply!!

laat me raden.. de eigenaar is naar engeland verhuisd,....
Old 21-12-2009, 19:39
Volksforum Crew - Gijsmans

Send a message via MSN to Gijs

Hmm, staat hier in het dorp... Geen idee of het duur is, echt makkelijk verkoopbaar zijn ze volgens mij ook niet.

'11 Polo 6R bluemotion TDI
'05 BMW 130i trackday
'93 Toyota LandCruiser HJ70 2.4 TD
'91 Golf Syncro Country
'89 Daihatsu Feroza
'86 Passat Variant Syncro
Old 21-12-2009, 19:41
Volksforum Crew - You WILL comply!!

zijn die foto's ook in vught gemaakt gijs?
Old 21-12-2009, 19:42
No personal life

Send a message via MSN to ArjenE

royton.sevenoaks
1 dag actief op Marktplaats

mail maar eens, durf met zekerheid te zeggen dat je een mailtje terug krijgt dat de auto in engeland staat, maar dat diegene niet met een links gestuurde auto daar wilt rijden. en dat de auto zonder problemen weer in NL ingevoerd kan worden.
wel eerst even geld overmaken via een uiterst veilig transactie-systeem
Old 21-12-2009, 19:42
Married to PC

Of een typefout, of geen zuivere koffie. Gezien de Engelse naam bij de advertentie vermoed ik het laatste!
Old 21-12-2009, 20:03
Volksforum Crew - Gijsmans

Send a message via MSN to Gijs

Ik herken de lokatie niet.. Beetje vreemde advertentie, meer een lokkertje

'11 Polo 6R bluemotion TDI
'05 BMW 130i trackday
'93 Toyota LandCruiser HJ70 2.4 TD
'91 Golf Syncro Country
'89 Daihatsu Feroza
'86 Passat Variant Syncro
Old 21-12-2009, 20:07
Married to PC

Volgens mij heeft deze man mij ook eens benaderd voor een passat variant 3c, ik kon het geld over maken en zijn bookie zou er dan voor zorgen dat alles in orde kwam en dat ik de auto kon halen bij een afgesproken plek...??? Geloof het of niet, er zijn mensen die hier lachend intuinen.
Old 22-12-2009, 14:59
Domi

Hehehe,heb hem gemaild. Dit is zijn antwoord. Zegt al genoeg he

Beste,

Ik ben oorspronkelijk van het Verenigd Koninkrijk zodat verkies ik in het Engels te bespreken me gelieve te vertellen of is het O.K. met u omdat ik niet goed in het sprekende Dutch ben.
You can translate my emails at : www.translate.google.com . You can write me in Dutch if you can't speak English and I'll translate your emails too.

First of all I want to thank you for your interest to buy my car! My brother (who lived in Netherlands) died and left me his car( I am the legal owner now). I have tried to sell it here in United Kingdom but with no success for the car has left steering wheel. So, I had decided to sell it in Netherlands since it's still registered there (has Dutch plates).
This car is in perfect condition and has been well maintained. It has no accident and is fully paid. It has 167.500 km on board. I have dropped my price to 8100 euro because this is an urgent sale. I am a Sergeant in British Army and in the close future I will be deployed in a mission.

Due to this situation and after i have consulted with my family , I have decided to use the Moneybookers Escrow Service for this sale. The car is located in their warehouse in United Kingdom (ready for delivery to a buyer). I will offer a 14 days period to inspect the car from the moment you receive it, before I will have your money. I think this is more than fair for the both of us. I had already made a deposit into Moneybookers account for the shipping so you won't have to pay anything.

If you agree with my price, I need your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS, so I can inform Moneybookers that I have a buyer! I will forward your details to Moneybookers and then you will receive an invoice from them. You will receive inspection reports and everything to proof that the car is as described. Like this you'll be able to talk with them directly and ask all you want to know.

I'm waiting for your reply with the requested details and with any other questions that you may have.

Respectfully,
Sgt. Royton Sevenoaks
Old 22-12-2009, 15:06
No personal life

Na dit mailtje weten we zeker weer genoeg
Old 22-12-2009, 15:11
Postwhore

bouwjaar en kenteken kan ook niet kloppen volgens mij, uit 2005 met nieuw kenteken..

RDW:
Datum eerste toelating 28-09-2005
Datum aanvang laatste tenaamstelling 02-02-2009
Datum eerste afgifte Nederland 06-11-2008

geimporteerd dus..
Old 22-12-2009, 16:32
Forum Regular

tjonge dat zulke lui nog los lopen
Old 22-12-2009, 17:03
Forum junkie

Het zou is leuk zijn dat iemand de moeite neemt om de oplichter op te lichten.
VW Golf 1 - 1994 - Cabby Acapulco 2H
Old 22-12-2009, 17:15
Volksforum Aandeelhouder - Pedalwanne

Send a message via MSN to Pedaalemmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuli
Het zou is leuk zijn dat iemand de moeite neemt om de oplichter op te lichten.

Of de oplichter aan de trekhaak van deze touareg te hangen en hem 8100 rondjes over de rotonde te laten meemaken.
Old 22-12-2009, 17:31
VW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domi
Hehehe,heb hem gemaild. Dit is zijn antwoord. Zegt al genoeg he

Beste,

Ik ben oorspronkelijk van het Verenigd Koninkrijk zodat verkies ik in het Engels te bespreken me gelieve te vertellen of is het O.K. met u omdat ik niet goed in het sprekende Dutch ben.
You can translate my emails at : www.translate.google.com . You can write me in Dutch if you can't speak English and I'll translate your emails too.

First of all I want to thank you for your interest to buy my car! My brother (who lived in Netherlands) died and left me his car( I am the legal owner now). I have tried to sell it here in United Kingdom but with no success for the car has left steering wheel. So, I had decided to sell it in Netherlands since it's still registered there (has Dutch plates).
This car is in perfect condition and has been well maintained. It has no accident and is fully paid. It has 167.500 km on board. I have dropped my price to 8100 euro because this is an urgent sale. I am a Sergeant in British Army and in the close future I will be deployed in a mission.

Due to this situation and after i have consulted with my family , I have decided to use the Moneybookers Escrow Service for this sale. The car is located in their warehouse in United Kingdom (ready for delivery to a buyer). I will offer a 14 days period to inspect the car from the moment you receive it, before I will have your money. I think this is more than fair for the both of us. I had already made a deposit into Moneybookers account for the shipping so you won't have to pay anything.

If you agree with my price, I need your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS, so I can inform Moneybookers that I have a buyer! I will forward your details to Moneybookers and then you will receive an invoice from them. You will receive inspection reports and everything to proof that the car is as described. Like this you'll be able to talk with them directly and ask all you want to know.

I'm waiting for your reply with the requested details and with any other questions that you may have.

Respectfully,
Sgt. Royton Sevenoaks

Kan je niet aan de hand van het ip-adres in die mail kijken waar hij vandaan komt? Ik gok ergens in Nigeria
Old 22-12-2009, 17:44
Forum junkie

Vraag aan de desbetreffende man van waar hij precies is in de UK, en dat heel toevallig jij familie hebt die daar +/- vandaan komt. Of er de mogenlijkheid is dat hun vanavond komen kijken kunnen ze met die auto met de kerst langs komen. Scheelt weer verschepings kosten

Zo niet, heb je toevallig ook familie in Nigeria die anders ook wel kan komen kijken.
- VW Caddy 3k '10 1.9 TDI
http://www.krasendeukservice.nl
Old 22-12-2009, 17:50
Volksforum Aandeelhouder

Send a message via MSN to Arne

419 scam.

Zijn al weer teveel woorden aan vuil gemaakt in dit topic.
Old 22-12-2009, 17:54
VW Fanatic

Ik had hem ook gemaild. Kreeg in eerste instantie dezelfde mail terug als Domi. Toen heb ik hem hetvolgende gestuurd:

Quote:
Hi Royton,

Ik heb de komende week een aantal afspraken in Engeland. Is het niet mogelijk om dan langs te komen om de auto te bekijken en hem dan cash te betalen. Dit vertrouw ik meer als mijn geld naar een account te sturen van een bank die ik totaal niet ken. Afgelopen tijden zijn er nogal rare dingen gebeurd met banken, groot en klein. hierdoor vertrouw ik niet alle banken zomaar om daar mijn geld naar te sturen en het dan straks niet meer terug te zien....

ik hoor graag van je

waarop ik de volgende email kreeg van hem:

Quote:
Dear Chris,

Like I said in my first mail I work in the military and I won't be available for the next few weeks. If you send me your Full Name and Address I will forward them to MoneyBookers and they will contact you and explain step by step how this deal will go on. Like this you will be able to talk with them directly and ask all you want to know about me, car,transaction or the possibility to see it.
Please see the attachment with inspection reports!

Respectfully,
Sgt. Royton Sevenoaks

waarna ik weer heb geantwoord met het volgende (let niet op mijn engels niet mijn sterkste punt)

Quote:
Hi Royton,

In your first email you told me that you wanted to sell the car quickly because you are preparing to go on a military mission. And now you are telling me that you are going for the next few weeks. If you want to sell the car quickly i can see you thursday or saterday because i'm in the UK from tomorrow till friday next week. I'm not going to put my money on some bankacount I don't trust when i'm in the position that i can meet you in 2 day's... I can pay you cash so you have the money quickly and i take the car with me home...

de eerste twee keer kreeg ik binnen 5 minuten een antwoord en heb nu al meer dan een uur niks meer van hem gehoord.
Old 22-12-2009, 20:30
Volksforum Aandeelhouder

die naam komt me zo bekend voor, volgens mij heeft hij vaker van die k*tgeintjes geflikt!!
Old 22-12-2009, 21:24
Domi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MipMip
Kan je niet aan de hand van het ip-adres in die mail kijken waar hij vandaan komt? Ik gok ergens in Nigeria

X-Originating-IP: [172.129.191.144]

Deze is van hem denk ik.
Het zijn allemaal nummers bij eigenschappen van de mail. Maar welke is het???