Volksforum.com

Go Back   Volksforum.com > Nederlands > Vraag en Aanbod > Archief
User Name
Password
Home FAQ Register Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-03-2010, 04:16
VW Enthousiast

Default U.S. 94 Golf 72K 2.0 auto 4 dr. exec cond.

Located in Newark Delaware

This car was purchased from the original owner a few months ago by me. The car was going to be for someone who ultimately decided not to move to this area, therefore I am selling the car for him.

The car is available in Newark DE

This car was maintained by a VW Dealer, even the oil changes were done there! I checkedd several system components and found that they are VW OEM replacement parts including the battery as pictured.

This car runs 100%, it is an excellent car with only 74K miles on it. The tires, brakes and suspension are in excellent shape, no noises, rattles.

Suspension is stiff, car drives straight doesn't drift or pull, no noises at highway speeds. Interior, other than a little dirty from sitting is in perfect condition, seat covers were used, so the seats are in perfect condition. The dash looks perfect, no cracks, A/C and heat work 100%

No check engine light, Trans shifts properly, car idles fine in cold weather, no smoke from the exhaust.

Exhaust is quiet, no holes, no foul smell (cat is good)

I personally looked this car over before I purchased it for the guy, and I could not find any 'short cuts' or rigged components.

I was really impressed with this car, hence, the reason i jumped on it.

The problems that I see with the car, are not really problems, but more like an observation, The Trans Fluid needs to be changed, I have the parts to do this and they will go with the car. A Filter/Pan/Gasket kit will go with the sale.

I do not know if the timing belt was replaced, I can/will check the condition at your request.

The clearcoat is faded, as I guess one would expect for being more than 10 years old. I see no signs of body work or signs of an accident.

I also have a new timing belt and waterpump that will go with the sale of the vehicle. I planned on changing it regardless of the condition.

I would personally keep this car if I could.

For more pics: http://www.mk1dubz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3236
Old 13-03-2010, 02:24
VW Enthousiast

Car Has Been Sold