View Single Post
Old 19-07-2011, 11:22
Forum Newbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannoverEdition
beautiful original VW Golf GTI . there you are very careful to have all the time, and you should certainly continue to do

Keep us informed,and you may post some more picture's of this beauty.but also from interior/engine etc

Uhhhh...the engine is a standard 8v DigiII motor, and, since its a daily, the motor is quite filthy...nothing to see there

The interior, well, lets just say the same thing, it's quite dirty right now...no rips or tears in the upholstery, but it does need a good cleaning before I could take pics of it. The only thing non standard in the interior is a Momo Speed 4 steering wheel (long since discontinued) and a MK4 shift knob..other than those two things, she's quite standard in the interior....A nice thing about the interior is there isn't a single crack in the dash, it looks great

And to the poster asking about the upper hatch spoiler. Its a Mattig upper rear spoiler that I purchased from TMTuning in Germany, it a nice piece of kit.....