View Single Post
Old 23-12-2007, 23:43
Married to PC

Things are going 'great'..

months fly-away: Didn't really get anywhere since my last update, I only sourced more and more parts.. and got the IC hosing done.

Don't get alarmed by the big green valve-cover: It's just the color I will use to 'stipulate' the lines in the G40 valve-cover: it's eco-thingy-character. And I've done the fuel-tank in the same color..

Fuel-tank? Yes, it was rotten-away, so needed to change it. It was leaking veggy-oil, diesel and worse: it was desolving tectyl of the tank, onto the pavement: very ugly black stains, where ever I went. Fuel-economics aren't that good either..

New tank, in 'eco-friendly, hell, where are my shades?, yellow-green'

Since I'm getting married in January, I didn't find the time to do that much though: I'm trying to get my Polo 1 to look somewhat.. ehmz..'photoworthy' Pics of that car (and day) i'll be posting after our honeymoon

Anyway: Oil-feed and return hoses for the charger have arrived, the center console which will house the various dials and switches to, breather-hosing of the sump is allmost complete: I only need time to get the engine to run for a test-cycle...

And the MOT/TUV/APK will be in March 2008 again: I don't know if the current (still the good old stinking 1300) will make it through ones more.. otherwise I'll have to hurry,. which isn't in my nature..

keep u posted.

Geld moet rollen*
*maar dan liefst wel mÃ*jn kant op!