View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 14:59
Forum Newbee

Hello Ploon, finally made it on here. Is this the best place for the thread. I have to admit that ive done other variations on other parts of the forum.

I think I know the vert. Did it have some artistic murials on it, like under the arches? It doesnt matter the condition thats the biggest part of Nostalgia, if its changed or in primer or the filler has cracked it really isnt a problem. Its to know where they are now.

I will have a hunt for a pic, of what I think it is. Could be wrong.

Once the threads have gathered some pace, I will attach the shopping list. Let the forum users get used to me first!

Dahems have been back in touch again today, and a shopping list has been sent to Jorgen. So interest has already started, my friend had a club nite in Norway last Monday and is getting back to me with those leads.

Now have a french contact, but she wasnt sure if her contact in France could go back far enough.

Thanks Ploon and keep this on your favs for a few weeks, to see how it all unravels.

I found some early Super VWs so that should add to my shopping list of cars that im after.

Anyone else out there know of any cars that were in your VW scene?

Stu

http://www.backto89nostalgia.com/