View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 15:58
Forum Newbee

Default Lupo 3l, Polo 9n Netherlands

Hi folks,

My first car was a Golf 1 Cabrio, a super nice car. But had to be tinkered too much. I sold it after 2 years. Then I bought a Lupo.
I had a Lupo 3L two years. For those who do not know the car, that thing is economical big time. It is a 3 cylinder 1.2 TDI with automatic gearbox. A nice car, but more luxury and a slightly larger car was nevertheless better.
I had at this Lupo installed an alarm, reversing camera and a beautiful screen. I don't speed normally, but very occasionally you are allowed to drive a little faster than normal in Germany, to my surprise, the car drove almost 180 on counter. (173GPS).
Photos of Lupo listed below as a message *

Enough about my car that I no longer have. I have a VW Polo 9N. It is a highline version with the necessary options. Such as cruise control, climate control, dd mirror, rain sensor, power windows, heated mirrors, both seats height adjustable.
I have original Volkswagen Polo 6R highline wheels of the set. These rims are bit wider and in my opinion a big improvement over the old alloy wheels. I also transferred my right screen of the Lupo to the Polo.

Further information: I hold VCDS.

The pictures I'll make out ASAP!

What else to do:

Reversing camera (Al ordered)
Replace gearshift gaiter (Al ordered)
Parcel shelf string (Al ordered)
installing alarms
Central to remote
Xenon
Reupholstery drivers seat (Courtesy damage)