View Single Post
Old 30-06-2005, 12:47's Avatar is offline
VW Enthousiast
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 273

The other thing you're looking for is beeing called a "Swamp Cooler". Most of the swamp coolers are made bij the firm "Thermador". If you look for "swamp cooler" or "thermador" on eBay you'll find a few for sale...
Reply With Quote