View Single Post
Old 15-11-2004, 18:48
Forum Newbee

Send a message via AIM to TwinScrew20v Send a message via Yahoo to TwinScrew20v

Hahahaa...Ya thats me. I HATE getting Oily. Thats gotta be the ONLY thing I hate about working on cars is oil, coolant, and associated leaks. Notice all the newspaper on the ground??? Ya thats soakin up the oil instead of the driveway (same with the lenoleum under the car). And I did get dirty...Its jsut like dut that rolled on my work shirt from laying on the ground Hahahaa.

As for the parts...I dont know if that head is any good but its got a full set of valves Hahaa. Theres another 20v in the Attic that needs a cam bearings align bored tho so theres one more spare. And Im sprised no one noticed the RS sittin there yet Too bad I cant make those fit...Oh well.

Ill try to get some pics of the bunny soon. I need some before pics so I remember the horror after paint. Its been kind of abused over the years...Oxidized roof and hood and nasty dent from a hit and run on the left rear quarter. THEN I need to find early Metal Euro Bumpers (anyone got a source for me??? :biggrin: ) Its a fun lil car tho