View Single Post
Old 22-10-2009, 17:58
VW Addict

hey pauli i thought you dont wanted to share the dicusing pix of halfnaked drunken gernanz...!

next day we woke up with a major bubblehead and a short look at the watch told me that we are already running late...
only a short goodby later we hit the road again southbound back to the interstate90 and saw some nice nature and
a grand am gtr??

beautiful nature in montana

we took a good night sleep in hardin and next morning we had a pont of big irrtation:
while loadng my luggage into the trunk the keys fell out of my pocket into the trunk just in the moment when
i closed the hatch, i thought no problem went to the front to unlock the trunkld from the inside...
the moment i touched the doorhandle the car locked itself :shock:
since avis has the keyes together with a wire unopenable we had no choce but to call a towing company to open the door.
the guy showed up and opened the car in less than 5 min. bill 65$ :pissed:
we took our breakfast of champions ( 7 whopper jr for 7$) and drove on where we soon arrived at the state border

the crazy horse monument

there we begin to notice how inventive people are to get peoples money...
the entrance to mount rushmore is free but the parking costs 10$, but you can use the ticket with the vehicle you are parking there for a whole year own:
who is going to go there more than once a year and has still the parking ticket???

we drove on through south dakota and wanted to take pics, but there was nothing to take pixs of :oops:
only corn crobs as far as the eye could see...
we drove untl we got really tired and stopped in mitchell to sleep in the typical slightly smelly motel
and took the dayly evening meal (beer) until ths point we found that the bud lite was ok when you drink it fast enough

more tomorrow