View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 04:10
VW Enthousiast

i kept in touch with ike bora - he edited and reopened after wookinpadubs got banned by the admins lol (he was being a jerk because you got his brother banned ahahahah - i told him via im to lighten up and relax, as this is my 15th username - you roll with the punches... :p) anyways ike bora got 'er goin' again. he was on the leavenworth cruise too! but i never got a chance to meet the guy. ah well - there's always next time or VKi 2005 (which i will be contacting some ppl about getting use of their farm land/yard(s) for...

damn straight i did

i got more pics in other locations to post tonight/tmw (it's canada day, i just got in from my nieghbours' cabin on a lake 5 hours away - time to shower and get ready to head out to a club w/ some old friends) so yeah i might not post until tmw... also got pics after the rcmp in a small town along the highway, called boston bar, made me clean off the door windows... can't tint/write on windows at the front end of the car - that was their big bust of the day excitement i guess. lol :p "caught" us leaving a roadside cafe where we'd stopped for lunch (myself, cousin & god daiughter) - what a bunch of lamos. heh

but yeah, more pics - more bumpies soon.

other squares news i've been enlightened about to potentially follow tmw... awaiting a pm or two overnight.