Volksforum.com

Volksforum.com (https://www.volksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Polo 6N, 6N2, 9N and 6R (https://www.volksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   My Polo 9N Sportline - Made in Brazil (https://www.volksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107789)

Ve_Erre 29-11-2012 07:56

My Polo 9N Sportline - Made in Brazil

Here's my Polo 9n history.

It's a 2004 9N, Sportline version, ea111 1.6 8v 100ps, acquired 2 years ago with 69.000 kms, with full service history (kinda rare in brazil). Now has 81.000kms

As you can see, the front lip and motorkapsule deflector was in poor condition, thanks to our roads and careless driving from the previous owner. I bought a brand new front one and GTi rear lip.

I really like real wood details, and my Polo's interior is all black, so I found this oem smoked wood shift knob on ebay. And the Polo never originally had wood details on the dashboard, (except for that ugly fake wood from chinese models), so the shift knob is the only part oem accepted for this kind of material for me.

Blau Amplifier (not installed yet) to run with oem 2din sd bluetooth radio, waiting for the subwoofer wich I plan to hide at the spare tire box or another place. I don't want to show the sound, everything has to be oem look.

This is the radio I choose, I don't remember wich model is. Later I take a dashboard picture to replace this one.

Look the height of the suspension of brazilian Polo, it's called heavy duty suspension, for countries with harsh roads. You can "fist" the gap with both hands.

Bought the Haynes for the Polo 9N to, to learn more about the car and don't break things

Got a Green conical air filter, and removed the kat, now the car makes a better sound when you floor it. Bought a Ibiza Cupra R wish bone bushes and Powerflex polyuretane front bushes, now I can feel what the front wheels are doing, removed that novocaine feel from the steering wheel.

First suspension upgrade was Eibach Pro Kit springs mounted with shortened shockers. Nice setup for spirited driving, ideal ride height for poor roads conditions.

Did a Sport suspension (Euro Spec) alignment.

Phaeton winters, I really love gullideckels, so clean and fat look.

Ta Technix coils

First test fit with the TA suspension installed, without helper springs and all lowered (higher than I expected). Without rear spacers.

Rear lights from Euro Spec 2003 Polo 9N GT 1.9 tdi 130ps, with smoked repeaters (we didn't have this rear lights here in brazil, just the amber and the clear ones)

With 10mm rear spacers

Ready for the Bubble Gun Treffen 4.

After a hardcore night at BGT 4, it's time to wake up again...

So guys, my car is extremely simple, I like clean, subtle design, just enhance the beauty of the car lines doing less mods possible, as people say less is more. After all this mods, I shaved the rear wiper, and pretend to delete the front fog lights.

My next goal is polish the wheels and lower more for the BGT 5, as in this picture:

Thanks for the patience and I hope you like my 9n.

Cheers !

arnus71 29-11-2012 08:48

Nice car and nice, subtle changes :thumbup:

PuttenMKII 29-11-2012 10:14

I agree, nice and subtle.

Like they say, less is more ;)

LRR 29-11-2012 12:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve_Erre
After a hardcore night at BGT 4, it's time to wake up again...

You look a little like the guy on the sticker :D :D

Very nice Polo, love the Gulli's !!

a.busser 29-11-2012 13:02

Love it!

evilnyntje 29-11-2012 17:10

Nice!

Ve_Erre 29-11-2012 17:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRR
You look a little like the guy on the sticker :D :D

Very nice Polo, love the Gulli's !!

Thanks !

hahahahahahha, they tell me that, I'll take as a compliment. Zombie mode on.

When the guys woke me up, they think I'm dead.

Ve_Erre 29-11-2012 17:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnus71
Nice car and nice, subtle changes :thumbup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuttenMKII
I agree, nice and subtle.

Like they say, less is more ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.busser
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnyntje
Nice!

Thanks Folks, glad to read your feedback.

I have a question here, anybody know if the FK coils for the 9n drop more than TA's ?

Richard 29-11-2012 17:55

Welcome..loled because the licenseplate